Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus)
- IQF fillets, loins, tails and portions
- Smoked blocks, loins, tails and portions
- Interleaved fillets
Haddock is very popular specie for the traditional fish and chips. The meat is similar to cod. Haddock is also popular for smoking, marinating, frying and steaming.
Haddock is very popular specie for the traditional fish and chips dish. The meast is similar to cod, but a bit drier in texture. Haddock is also poular for smoking, marinating, frying and steaming.
- Melanogrammus aeglefinus
- Norway / Russia / Faroe Islands
- Catching area
- North Atlantic Ocean - FAO 27
- Catching method
- Trawl / Long-line
- Bulk carton, chain pack, retail box and color bag
- MSC Certification